Thursday, August 30, 2012

Game Day!!

Wow, can't believe it's here, FINALLY!!  Can't take too much more of having baseball as the only live sports to watch (sorry NFL fans).  Two great games tonight the other SC, South Carolina at Vanderbilt followed by Mike Leach's team playing his alma mater, Washington State at BYU. 

In the 1st game, I'm looking forward to seeing how healthy Lattimore is and also if Vandy can pull off the upset.  I'd love to see the upset, but I think too much Lattimore in this one and the gamecocks prevail in a close game, especially if the weather is bad.  My prediction So Carolina over Vandy 24-20.

In the 2nd game, I think it will be like an old BYU WAC game, tons of offense and little defense.  Although BYU has a decent defense.  I still think there will be a lot of points scored.  Both teams have good QBs and I'm really excited to see WSU's WR Marquess Wilson.  Heard great things about him, but haven't seen him play yet (USC hasn't played WSU in like 3 yrs and won't again this year).  My prediction BYU over WSU 45-42.

No comments:

Post a Comment