Sunday, October 18, 2020

Original Polls - To Do Them in 2020 or Not?

 Since the playoffs started, I have not been publishing my original polls based on my format I came up with years ago.  For those new to this blog, in one of the first blog posts I lay out how my poll is generated so you can read all about it if you like.  I have been debating on whether or not to do one this year since there will be an uneven schedule and so my poll would not work.  I am thinking I may do it at the end of the year and use an average per game based on the total number of games played and use that average to fill in the missing games not played and then see how it turns out.  If I can think of a better way to do it, then I'll do that.  Anyway, if I do decide to post them, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment