Monday, September 2, 2013

College Football is FINALLY Here!!

Just a note regarding the remaining weeks for the 2012 season.  I discovered an error in my file and therefore I had to stop.  Since the new football season is upon us, I decided to forego updating the 2012 weekly polls to just concentrate on 2013.  When I get time to fix the issue, I'll post the remaining 2012 weeks so we can see if my polls would have Notre Dame playing Alabama in the title game like the BCS.  I don't think it will, just knowing that Notre Dame's wins had small margins of victory plus the teams on their schedule ended up not being as good as originally thought in the preseason.  Now on to 2013.

The 2013 football season couldn't have started any better with some great close games along with some upsets. I could do without all the Manziel talk. I think we need to officially change his name to Johnny Drama (not to confuse with Kevin Dillon's Entourage character). That's all I'm going to talk about him because that's all he deserves plus he loves to hear people talk about him whether good or bad.

Okay I'm off my soap box, let's get down to football.  Due to the long weekend and a game being played on Monday night, the first AP poll won't come out until Tuesday.  Even though I have my poll complete, I'll go ahead and post my poll tomorrow after the AP poll is released to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment