Thursday, June 4, 2015

Under 100 days and Counting to the New Football Season

Football season is almost here and can't come soon enough.  Normally this time of the year I'm usually watching my Kings play for the Stanley Cup.  Unfortunately, this year they just barely missed the playoffs so I don't have that.  My Lakers have not been relevant for the last 3 years also so right now all there is sports wise is baseball.  Normally, I'd watch my Dodgers play, but ever since they made their exclusive TV deal with Time Warner a couple years ago, I cannot even watch any of their games since I have DirecTV.  Same goes for Pac-12 Network which is also not available on DirecTV.

Back to football, at least the preseason magazines are now available to occupy my time and to get me even more excited for the new football season.  Also, my favorite channels on SiriusXM, channel 91 is again focusing their shows on college football now that basketball is over.

Before the summer is over, I plan to finish my rankings from last season.  My last rankings was for week 9 of the 2014 season.  I still need to finish 5-6 more weeks.  I'll definitely finish it before I release my first rankings after the 1st week of the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment