Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Less than 24 hours...

The time is finally here for college football to start.  I know it's not the best game Georgia State vs Abilene Christian, but it's a FBS team (barely, since Georgia St is either in their 1st or 2nd year at the FBS level).  The real games start on Thursday and there's a great SEC matchup with Texas A&M at South Carolina.  Unfortunately for me the game starts at 3pm so by the time I get home from work it will probably be over.  However, I will be recording it and I know some people won't agree with me, but if you don't know the score of the game, you can still enjoy it the same as watching live.  That's another debate I don't want to get into. The debate I do want to get into is what will be debated all season long, who are the 4 best teams.  Let the games begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment