Thursday, September 24, 2015

Week 3 Rankings Update


I'm currently in Wabash, Indiana for work this week.  I won't be able to update my Week 3 rankings until I get back.  I'll probably update both Week 3 & Week 4 rankings this weekend.

It worked out perfectly that the Colts had their home opener on Monday night against the NY Jets.  Unfortunately, for the home team Colts it was not a good game, but I had a great time.  It was my first time experiencing an NFL game live.  I've heard many times from multiple people how great Lucas Oil Stadium is and the city of Indianapolis.  I have to agree.  The stadium is amazing and every seat has a great view.  Our seats were in the upper section about 9 rows from the top.  The picture above was taken from my seat.  Below are some additional pictures of the stadium both inside and out.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment